Name: Ben Bale
- Be an authority by meeting people, Ben Bale is taking us back to 1940’s and how they did it back then
- Google is taking authorship seriously to clean up the SERPs and start rewarding authoritative authors
- 4 things you need to take action on: Be visibile with G+ and rel=author, Be connected (create real relationships – be human), Be a prepared author, Be accessible
- Authorship = Real People = Relationships = Links & Shares
- Be a real person and not troll on the web. Be a real person with credibility.
- If you are going to say something negative, be prepared with a backup and transition plan
- Be an accessible author, live the brand and provide transparency. Let users in to the values of the company, be transparent. Great a loyal following
- Authority comes from a real person
- Real people has a past and a future, it doesn’t start and end with rel=author
- It comes from being visibile, connected, prepared and accessible
Please excuse the typos, broken links, incomplete sentences, etc.